Customer feedback tools are a great way to get honest and accurate reviews from your customers. These tools ask your customers to answer survey questions about your business. In this article, we’ll go over some of the best feedback tools for collecting customer reviews and ratings. After this, you’ll be able to make an informed choice when deciding what tool will work best for your business.
Customer feedback tools are software tools that allow you to collect and manage feedback from customers. They can be used to collect customer satisfaction data, gather input from customers on new products, services, or features, and help you identify issues that need to be addressed in your business.
Customer feedback is a crucial part of any customer-centric business. It can help you understand what your customers think of your products and services, and how they perceive their experience with your brand.
A good feedback program can even have a positive impact like increasing your customer retention rate by improving customer satisfaction. There are numerous tools available for collecting customer reviews and ratings, from simple surveys to more comprehensive feedback management systems.
While there are many benefits to using these tools, you should be careful about which ones you choose for your business. The wrong tool can lead to an excessive amount of negative feedback that could damage your reputation or cause you to lose customers.
There are two main ways in which customer feedback can be collected:
For You: Customer Needs Assessment Template
Customer feedback is of great importance to any business. This is a tool that can be used to build a strong customer base for the business. Through feedback, businesses are able to understand the needs and demands of their customers. This is essential in ensuring that a business is able to maximize its revenue and grow.
Customer feedback can provide valuable insights into the products, services, and processes of an organization. By collecting customer feedback, you can improve your customer experience, satisfaction, retention, and loyalty. It also allows businesses to know whether they are on track or not with their scheduled activities. The information collected can then be used in improving the services or products offered by the business so as to meet consumer demands.
Try This: Customer Profiling Survey Template
It's no secret that if you want to keep a business growing, you have to keep your customers happy. How do you know if they're happy? You ask them. Not every customer is going to leave a review or fill out a survey, but the ones who take the time to give feedback are giving you the essential information you can use to improve your business and keep your customers satisfied. That's why having good tools to collect customer feedback is so important.
What makes a great tool for collecting customer feedback? You'll want to be sure it has these features:
1. Formplus: Formplus is a form-building tool that helps to automate your feedback collection process and streamline your data collection. With Formplus, you can easily create feedback forms and surveys using drag and drop features. The forms are then sent to customers via email or web links. You can even embed a feedback form directly on your website with a generated code snippet.
With Formplus, you can also build feedback forms, registration forms, NPS surveys, and online order forms for your business. The feedback you get on Formplus can be sent to your favorite tools such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and MailChimp.
2. Feedbackify: Feedbackify is another digital tool designed to help companies collect customer feedback through online pop-up surveys on their websites or mobile apps. The tool allows users to customize survey questions based on the type of data they are looking for and also offers reporting features so customers can see what's working well and what needs improvement in their organization.
Explore: Free Brand Feedback Survey Template
3. Verint: Verint is a digital tool that allows users to gather customer feedback and reviews in real-time from their website or mobile app. This tool collects data from multiple channels, including pop-up surveys, web forms, social media posts, email campaigns, and more.
Verint helps with everything from creating surveys and polls to analyzing data, providing an all-in-one solution for your customer feedback needs. The platform is easy to use and affordable, making it a good choice for small businesses who want something simple without sacrificing quality or features.
4. UseResponse: UseResponse is a powerful customer service platform that allows companies to easily create surveys and collect responses from customers through a variety of channels.
The platform also offers advanced analytics to help businesses gain insight into their customers’ needs and expectations. The UseResponse API allows developers to integrate with other applications or websites using RESTful API calls; however, there are currently no plans for a mobile app version at this time.
5. Get Feedback: Get Feedback is mainly focused on enterprise-level customers and lets your customers leave feedback by clicking on a part of an image or webpage. You can then see exactly what they clicked on, as well as add notes and categorize the comment. You can use Get Feedback to collect visual feedback data across mobile and web.
Test This: Free Beta Product Feedback Survey Template
6. Mopinion: Mopinion is a survey-based platform that allows you to create customized surveys using an intuitive drag-and-drop builder. You can also use this tool for website surveys that allow visitors to share their opinions about your website's layout and design.
7. Bazaarvoice: Bazaarvoice is a platform for collecting, moderating, and displaying user-generated content, like reviews, questions and answers, and more. When customers see that you care about what they have to say, it becomes easier for them to feel comfortable providing better feedback. This can be done via email, website, or mobile app. The tool provides you with the options to customize the questions that you ask customers so that you get the most relevant information possible.
8.Canny: Canny is a tool that helps businesses collect product feedback from their customers. It allows you to create polls and gather data from them in real-time. You can also add multiple choices for each question if necessary, which makes this tool very flexible.
It helps your customers feel as if they are contributing something meaningful to your business by making it easy to provide feedback.
10. Nicereply: Nicereply is a customer satisfaction platform for collecting feedback, measuring satisfaction scores and analyzing the results. All you have to do is install their tracking code on your website and then choose which questions you want to ask customers after they've made their purchase. You can even place their widget on your website (so there's no need for additional emails).
11. Refiner: Refiner is a feedback collection tool that helps you quickly create forms and place them anywhere on your website. Refiner makes it super easy for customers to leave feedback in the form of a rating or a review, and it's also fully customizable so you'll never have to ask for information you don't need. Refiner is also incredibly cost-effective, with tiered pricing based on the number of sites you use (there's even a free Basic option that could be perfect for smaller businesses).
12. InMoment: This one is great when you're looking for a more comprehensive approach to customer feedback. InMoment offers everything from surveys to focus groups, and it provides a comprehensive platform where you can store all of your data.
It is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform that allows businesses to manage and act on CX data to drive growth and profitability. The platform enables businesses to collect real-time feedback from customers, understand their experiences in the context of their journeys, identify areas for improvement, and turn insights into action.
13. UserReport: UserReport is another option for collecting customer feedback. It allows users to send out surveys via email or SMS text message in order to gather information about how their customers feel about certain products or services.
The tool then aggregates this data into one place so it’s easy to analyze and make decisions on what needs improvement within your organization.
The way you react to both negative and positive customer feedback can have a big impact on the growth of your business.
When dealing with negative feedback, it's important to address it immediately and publicly if it's appropriate. If someone leaves a bad review or complaint on social media, responding quickly helps defuse the situation before it gets out of control. Sometimes this means apologizing; other times it means offering some kind of solution or compensation; often it involves both.
Dealing with positive feedback is also important, though different. It is recommended that you practice thanking your customers individually and publicly when they praise your business or give you excellent reviews. This shows that you care about your customers, and it's also a good way to boost other people's confidence in your business if they're considering working with you.
Free To Use: 12 Customer Feedback Templates
The best way to write feedback to your customers is to be personal, direct, and instructive. Try to avoid the temptation to be overly critical or harsh.
Imagine that you are speaking directly to the person who will receive the feedback. You should focus on specific examples of what went well and what could be improved.
Avoid the temptation to be overly critical or harsh. Focus on what went well and what could be improved. Good feedback isn't just about identifying your customers' issues. It's also about offering a solution so they can move forward. Address any concerns and provide answers that will get them excited about your product again.
The best way to provide feedback is to be personal, direct, and instructive. Avoid criticizing the person receiving the feedback. Don't forget to point out what they did well and how they can improve.
You may also like:
`3To build products and services that your customers love, you must clearly understand their needs, expectations, and behaviors. Customer ...
When conducting an experiment, there are several factors that can affect the result especially when the experiment is not controlled. Some ...
One in three customers would leave a brand they love after a bad experience. In the past, organizations could solely depend on the quality ...
Reporting bias is a type of selection bias that occurs when only certain observations are reported or published. Reporting bias can greatly ...