Puberty comes with a lot of emotions. Hence, it is very common and normal to feel attracted to boys and girls during puberty. Find out about your sexual identity and the different types of sexual orientation in this post.
1. Formplus Gay Quiz: Formplus has some gender survey questions that will help you determine your sexual orientation or identity. You can respond to the Am I gay quiz to gain some insights. Login to your Formplus account or sign up on Formplus if you do not have an account yet.
2. Saliva test: You can take a saliva test to predict your sexual orientation. According to studies, saliva tests are correct 67% of the time. The test makes use of clues from a person's genome to other small changes or modifications in the DNA of an individual
3. Fruit machine (homosexuality test): It was developed by Frank Robert Wake in Canada during the 1950s amd 1960s to identify if a man is gay. The people would be shown images that should arouse sexual desires, while the camera keeps taking pictures of their pupils to see if their eyes will dilate.
4. Quizlagoon gay test: Another test to try out if you're doubting your sexuality is the Quizlagoon gay test. This test will help to determine if you exhibit some of the common signs of homosexuality.
5. Psycat games Gay quiz: This test is designed to reveal your sexual orientation if you are not sure of it. It is in the form of a fun game.
During puberty, you may realize you are attracted to the same sex. As a boy, you find other boys attractive, as a girl, you find girls attractive and you think about them in a sexual way.
This realization which could be confusing at first always lead to one question, Am I gay? Fortunately, some people are able to figure it out quickly that they prefer an intimate relationship with same sex over the opposite sex.
Some are quick to recognize that they are bisexual, lesbian or gay while others may take longer time.
Many young people get confused about their sexual identity. The confusion may become aggravated knowing that there are other sexual identities such as being asexual where there's no interest in sex or being transgender where boys and girls.
Often times there's questions on whether there is a mismatch in their biological sex and sexual identity. And if you are not familiar with the concept of gender identity and sexual identity, you would mix things up.
Also, discovering other sexual identities can make you question where you fit in, and whether you are gay or not. But, you should understand that you barely have a say in your sexuality.
This is because you do not choose it, it chooses you. Also, there has been no concrete explanation as to why or what makes people lesbian, gay, bisexual, or trans.
Sexual orientation is defined as a person's identity as regards the gender or genders to which they have a romantic attraction or sexual attraction. This could either be as a result of being are heterosexual, or homosexual, etc.
Sexual orientation is an enduring pattern of who you’re attracted to and want to have romantic relationships or sexual relationships with. This is different from gender identity which is about who you are and not who you are attracted to.
Your gender or gender identity could be female, male, genderqueer, and others. This means that being transgender is not the same as being a lesbian or gay or bisexual.
Sexual orientation is about who your emotions want to be involved with sexually.
Let us consider the different types of sexual orientations.
There are many types of sexual orientations and we are going to discuss 13 of them.
It is totally normal for you to question what your sexual identity is and why you are attracted to the person or gender of the opposite sex or same-sex. A good way to get over your confusion is to partake in the above-listed quizzes and also give yourself time.
Also, the gay quiz test is not totally accurate. So try not to rush yourself in your sexual orientation discovery journey.
You may also like:
Every great survey design requires responses from the respondents. Because your well-thought-out survey would mean nothing if you can't ...
Maximum Difference Scaling involves the researcher making the participants of a survey choose between two items in order of importance. In ...
Online survey companies are dominating remote jobs in today's world. There are several opinions from the populace about online surveys for ...
Have you ever been called dramatic, emotionally unstable or do you know someone who has? If yes, it may be possible that the person has a ...