The email reminder feature allows you to remind your respondents about their pending form submissions. This helps you get more responses before your set deadline.
Here’s how to send an email reminder to respondents when you have partial submissions;
1. Visit the partial submissions on the responses page of your form
2. Select the respondents you want to remind by clicking on the checkbox beside them
3. Click on send reminder
4. Choose to customize the sender’s address, email subject and/or content. Here, you can preview your email before sending
5. Click on send and your respondents will get a notification email with a link to your form.
Here’s how to do this;
1. Go to email on the share section on your navigation panel and scroll to your email invite history
2. Click on resend email invites
3. Uncheck any respondents you want to exclude and click on send
4. You’ll get a confirmation response that your email invitation has been sent
Kindly note that the email reminder feature is only available on the Professional, Platinum, and Enterprise Plan.
You may also like:
Happy Halloween! No, we don’t have spooky news here, but we do have a Treat for you! Formplus now has QR Codes as well as some other cool ...
Improvements have come to some of your favourite form fields in Formplus - Date and Time field, as well as the Radio choice field. We have ...
Since Adobe created the PDF format in the early 1990s, a lot of PDF builders have come up to simplify the process of making PDF documents, ...
This may just be our most exciting update this year! We are closing out 2018 with some of our most requested features - from Custom texts ...