The email reminder feature allows you to remind your respondents about their pending form submissions. This helps you get more responses before your set deadline.
Here’s how to send an email reminder to respondents when you have partial submissions;
1. Visit the partial submissions on the responses page of your form
2. Select the respondents you want to remind by clicking on the checkbox beside them
3. Click on send reminder
4. Choose to customize the sender’s address, email subject and/or content. Here, you can preview your email before sending
5. Click on send and your respondents will get a notification email with a link to your form.
Here’s how to do this;
1. Go to email on the share section on your navigation panel and scroll to your email invite history
2. Click on resend email invites
3. Uncheck any respondents you want to exclude and click on send
4. You’ll get a confirmation response that your email invitation has been sent
Kindly note that the email reminder feature is only available on the Professional, Platinum, and Enterprise Plan.
You may also like:
Black Friday is the biggest shopping event of the year and thanks to the pandemic, a larger percentage of shoppers will be focused on ...
Watamu Treehouse is a retreat center and boutique hotel located on the finest beach of the Kenyan Coast. Being one of the rated top 1% of ...
Great news to all form creators in the world! Formplus now has the features to help you; create forms with workflows and approvals, manage ...
One of our most frequently asked questions has to be “How can I create payment forms in Formplus?” Not necessarily in those words, but ...