The email reminder feature allows you to remind your respondents about their pending form submissions. This helps you get more responses before your set deadline.
Here’s how to send an email reminder to respondents when you have partial submissions;
1. Visit the partial submissions on the responses page of your form
2. Select the respondents you want to remind by clicking on the checkbox beside them
3. Click on send reminder
4. Choose to customize the sender’s address, email subject and/or content. Here, you can preview your email before sending
5. Click on send and your respondents will get a notification email with a link to your form.
Here’s how to do this;
1. Go to email on the share section on your navigation panel and scroll to your email invite history
2. Click on resend email invites
3. Uncheck any respondents you want to exclude and click on send
4. You’ll get a confirmation response that your email invitation has been sent
Kindly note that the email reminder feature is only available on the Professional, Platinum, and Enterprise Plan.
You may also like:
Create your own submission forms with these free and easy-to-use templates
Filtered views for responses, recurring payments in Stripe, partial forms submissions and more. See what’s new in Formplus
The summer countdown is on!This time of the year inspires a lot of people to get back into the gym and get closer to our 2018 summer...
However, one of the challenges people face is finding a good PDF creation tool, which is why we created the Formplus PDF Builder.