CRM surveys are a great way to gather the data you need to address your customers’ needs. A CRM survey is a quick and easy way to get valuable feedback on your business.
It’s something you can do right now, in the comfort of your own home or your office and it gives you a chance to gather data and improve your product or service. In this article, we’ll explain how CRM surveys work.
So if you want to scale up your company’s customer outreach and communication, you know how to get started.
What is a CRM Survey?
A CRM survey is a way to get information from your customers and other stakeholders about the products or services you provide. This information can be used to help improve your business, and it can also be used to make decisions about the products or services you offer.
A customer relationship management (CRM) survey enables you to understand how your customers are using your product, what problems and opportunities they have, and what they value most about it. By asking questions like “How likely are you to recommend this product to a friend?” or “How satisfied are you with our customer service?” you can get a sense of how well your product is being used, which helps you improve it over time.
CRM Surveys are also great for collecting demographic information about your customers such as gender, age range, level of education, socio-economic status (SES), etc. This is so that you can target them more effectively in future marketing campaigns or other communications.
Conducting market research is an important part of your business. It helps you understand the needs and wants of your customers, which can help shape your product or service offerings.
But if you’re not sure where to start, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out how to gather information from people on your website, in person, or via email. With CRM Survey Tool, you can take the guesswork out of surveys by letting them do all the heavy lifting for you.
These tools are designed to make it easy for people to provide feedback on any topic at any time. And they do this without requiring any special software or database setup, all you need is a browser and an internet connection.
The Pros and Cons of Surveys in CRM
Here are some advantages of using CRM surveys:
- CRM Surveys are an effective way to gather customer feedback.
- They’re easy for users to complete, and they provide useful insights into how people feel about your products or services.
- CRM surveys help in building a strong rapport between the company and its customer base and motivating people to take action by providing an incentive (like free shipping).
CRM is indeed beneficial for understanding your customers and for your business growth, however, it has its own limitations.
- CRM surveys can be time-consuming and expensive, especially if they need to be done multiple times over the course of a year or more.
- It also requires someone dedicated as a surveyor who knows how to ask questions effectively to get reliable data.
- With CRM surveys, you cannot guarantee that the responses will be statistically significant.
How to Use CRM Surveys: Survey Ideas to Help You Update and Enrich Your Data
If you have an existing database of customer data, it’s easy enough to create surveys that use that information as well as new data that comes in from survey respondents but only if you know where to start.
Here are some ways you can use CRM surveys effectively:
- To find out what your customers want and how they feel about your product or service.
- To Improve the effectiveness of your marketing efforts by gathering information about what works best for different customers.
- To learn more about how people use your product or service, which can help you create new products or services that meet their needs better.
CRM Survey Questions For Customers
There are a lot of different types of questions you can ask your customers, but here are some common ones:
- What do you think of our product?
- How long have you been using our product?
- Did our product help you achieve your goal?
- Would you be open to discussing upgrade options for your product?
- Can we send you a list of useful resources for getting the most out of your product?
- How would you rate our support team?
- Would you recommend us to a friend?
- Did you feel that our team answered your inquiry promptly?
- Do you agree or disagree that your issue was effectively resolved?
- How likely are you to purchase again from us?
- How likely are you to return to our website?
- How can we improve your experience with our company?
- Why did you choose our product over a competitor’s?
- What would be one word you’d use to describe us and why?
- May we contact you to follow up on these responses?
How to Send CRM Surveys
We know how confusing it can be to send CRM surveys. And we understand that your business depends on reliable data, so you want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your survey tool for CRM.
Here are some tips on how to send CRM surveys:
- Email: The most straightforward way to send a CRM survey is via email. You can use an email address that you have on record with your customer base, or you can create a new one specifically for this purpose. You should also include some sort of tracking code with your survey so that you can track its effectiveness later on down the line. You can also add images or links to specific pages on your website so people will know exactly where they need to go if they want more information about how something works or how it was designed (for example, if there’s an image of a product).
- Social Media: You can create surveys form on platforms such as Formplus and share them with others on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms. Formplus has over 1000 free survey templates that you can choose from. It is also free and very easy for you. Once you’ve signed up, compile your survey questions and create your form. The experience is seamless and you can customize your form however you like. You can download the form and upload it to your preferred social media platform or simply share the link of the form for your audience to fill out.
- SMS: You also have several options for sending SMS surveys to your customers. One option is using a third-party app like SurveyMonkey. This app will allow you to create surveys from within them and then send them out via SMS text message automatically to members of your list (or even non-members if necessary). Another option is to use another mobile app like SurveyGizmo or SurveyJunkie which allows individuals to take surveys directly from their phone.
Survey Tool for CRM
They are tools that can help you create custom questionnaires and surveys and then instantly upload them to your chosen cloud CRM (e.g., Salesforce Sales Cloud) and manage the surveys from there. Some survey tools for CRM even work with other third-party tools like Zoho CRM and Formplus, which means you can use them to manage more than just surveys.
Here are some CRM survey tools to consider:
- SurveyMonkey is an easy-to-use survey creator that allows you to create custom forms, polls, and surveys in minutes with drag-and-drop elements. The software has a built-in editor that makes it easy to insert images, videos, links, text boxes, and more into your form or poll. You can also share your form via email or social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. It costs $33
- SurveyGizmo is another popular survey tool that allows you to create surveys and collect data. It has a free plan that includes basic features like exporting your results in multiple formats; however, if you want more advanced features (like importing survey responses into Google Sheets) then you’ll need to upgrade to one of their paid plans. You can get this tool for $23
- Google Forms is one of the most popular tools available for creating surveys. It provides a simple interface that makes it easy to create questions and responses without having to worry about formatting issues or other technical issues with your website design. Google Forms also offers several templates that help make planning surveys easier so that you don’t have to waste time figuring out how best to approach each question or question type within your survey research project. The Google Forms Free option is limited in terms of functionality compared with other paid options available on this list, but it does still offer some basic functionality at no cost.
- For $30, Typeform is another popular option for creating simple surveys. Typeform allows you to create surveys with up to five questions per form, providing limited customization options but still providing enough flexibility for most campaigns. You can also choose from a variety of different themes to customize your forms even further, including classic black-and-white designs like those found in older versions of Microsoft Word. Their support team is very responsive, you’ll usually receive an answer within 24 hours if you have an issue with your survey creation process or submission process.
- SurveyPlanet is yet another option for creating surveys online. Unlike SurveyGizmo and Google Forms, however, this service does not require an upgrade to use more advanced functionality like importing survey responses into Google Sheets or using embedded videos within responses (although it does allow the use of third-party plugins). SurveyPlanet costs $20.
If you’ve ever used a customer relationship management (CRM) system, you know the importance of surveys.
Surveys help you gather information that’s essential to your business operations and can help drive sales. There are many online survey tools that make it easy for anyone to create customized surveys and distribute them via email or social media.
Simply find the one that works best for you.